TCB's relaxer cream is enriched with proteins that help to smooth hair gently.
Available in Normal (normal hair) and Super (thick hair) formulas
A neutralizing shampoo is essential for the straightening process.
Water/Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate-60, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, DNA, Fragrance/Parfume, Geraniol, Citronellol.
Directions for use :
Do not use on an irritated scalp. Do not use on bleached hair. Do not apply to skin. Do not exceed the application time. More information directly on the product leaflet.
For the NORMAL formula: the application time should be between 12 and 16 minutes
For the SUPER formula: the application time should be between 15 and 20 minutes
Step 1: APPLICATION -Hair relaxer
- Apply the relaxer to the hair as close to the scalp as possible
- Repeat the procedure until all the hair is coated
- The time spent with the product should not exceed 20 minutes
if you feel any tingling or discomfort, rinse your head immediately and thoroughly with water
When the desired straightening has been achieved
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water until the hair is completely clean. All traces of relaxer must have disappeared
Step3: NEUTRALIZATION WITH SHAMPOO (not supplied)
- Keep hair straight
- Do not handle hair while shampooing non-alkaline (ph7 at least)
Precautions for use:
For external use only. Keep out of reach of eyes and children. The use of gloves is recommended.