This comb allows you to smooth your hair in a natural way.
Special wooden handle to prevent burning.
The teeth are made of copper for precision and longevity.
Does not break or pull out hair.
Different models to choose from:
- C0: special for temples
- C20: double row of tines
- C27: large teeth (for frizzy hair)
- C32: curved teeth
- C47: fine teeth (for normal or fine hair)
Instructions for use:
1. Start by washing your hair and blow drying it completely,
2. Apply a thermal protection lotion to your hair to protect against excessive heat and prevent breakage.
3. Cut your hair into four parts using clips.
4. Heat the comb above the baking sheet. Choose a temperature between 150 °C and 200 °C. Never exceed 200°C.
5. To avoid any risk of burning your hair, apply the straightening comb to a light-coloured towel. If the towel shows burn marks, allow the comb to cool for a few minutes,
6. Choose a section of hair and apply the comb from root to tip. Then go back to normal combing until the hair has become smooth and you no longer feel any resistance.
Do not apply the comb to the scalp as there is a risk of burning. Do not apply the straightening comb to the same section of hair at the same time for more than 10 seconds,
7. Continue the same gestures on the other sections of the hair.
- avoid contact with the skin or scalp: risk of burns.
- keep the comb away from flammable products
- clean the comb thoroughly before and after each use